- MLB Food & Wine Festival: Three of Melbourne Municipal Band’s small ensembles, the Adagio Sax Quartet, Oh Golly Dixieland Band, and Sunshine Brass Quintet, will perform at the 1st Annual Food and Wine Festival in Downtown Melbourne on Saturday, November 12 beginning at 7:00 pm. Don’t miss this event. To find out more about the Food and Wine Festival go to their website, http://www.melbournefoodandwine.com.
- 52nd Concert Season: Kicks off with Morning, Noon and Night Concert on Sep 21 and 22, 7:30pm, Melbourne Auditorium
- GOD BLESS THE USA: July 4 at Eastminster Presbyterian Church, 106 N Riverside Dr, Indialantic, FL 32903, 7:30 - Concert
- SUNTREE STARS & STRIPES: JULY 3 at Suntree United Methodist Church, 7400 N Wickham Rd, Melbourne, FL 32940, 6:30: Concert in Sanctuary
- Salute Our Troops: Patrick AFB, 5:00 pm.
- Memorial Day Festivities: Liberty Bell Museum, Monday, May 30th, 10:45 am - 12:30 pm.
Make sure you stay informed about upcoming concerts and program details. Click here to sign up for our Newsletter from Vertical Response and join the list of over 500 Brevard Residents who are staying connected with the MMB. The MMB never sells or shares any personal information about our Patrons.
Swingtime Kicks Of 2016-17 Dance Season Sept. 23
The 20-piece Swingtime band begins a new season of toe-tapping events when it presents its annual “Fall Kickoff Dance” on Friday, September 23, 2016 beginning at 7 p.m. at the Melbourne Auditorium, 625 Hibiscus Blvd. Dance tickets are $7 in advance at....readmore
Melbourne Municipal Band Presents Audience and Band Requests at August Concert
A musical montage of “by request” tunes highlights the last of the Melbourne Municipal Band’s (MMB) summer “Not-in-the-Park Picnic” concert series. The concert will be held on August 3 and 4 at 6:30 p.m. at the Melbourne Auditorium, 625 E. Hibis....readmore
Swingtime Plays to the Light of the Silvery June Moon
Dance music to while away a summer evening will be on tap as Swingtime presents its annual June Moon Ball on Friday, June 24, 2016, beginning at 7 p.m. at the Melbourne Auditorium, 625 Hibiscus Blvd. Dance tickets are $7 in advance at various outlets, or ....readmore